Every man wishes to prolong his sexual encounters. But many of them fail to control climax and ejaculate before full satisfaction. This sexual dysfunction is more often seen among men under the age of fifty. There are some simple home remedies for premature ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction that can improve your sexual stamina as well as control rapid climax.
- Add one spoon of green onion seeds into a glass of water, stir and sip before every meal. This is one of the effective home remedies for premature ejaculation.
- Mix ashwagandha , bala and vidari in equal amounts to make an herbal formula. Take half teaspoon of this mixture twice a day with warm goat’s milk. Cow’s milk is acceptable if you can’t find goat’s milk, but goat’s milk is more effective.
- Ginseng is also helpful herbal remedy for premature ejaculation. It has properties similar to the ashwagandha. Take half teaspoon after lunch and dinner with warm goat’s milk. Again, cow’s milk is acceptable if you can’t find fresh goat’s milk.
- Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac and helps in improving libido. Soak ten almonds overnight in water. In the morning peel off the skin, put the almonds in a blender, and add 1 cup hot cow’s milk and a pinch each of ginger, cardamom, and saffron. Drink almond milk every morning.
- PE often accompanies prostate problems such as prostatitis, or it may be a warning of developing problems. To help with this, massage the area of the prostate gland with castor oil. Apply a small amount of the oil to the perineum, the area in between the anus and testicles. First rub in a circular motion, and then finish with strokes horn the anus toward the base of the penis. Don’t press hard; use light strokes.
- Get regular exercise. A healthy body just functions better, so get regular exercise to increase cardiovascular health and blood flow. Having a healthy physique also helps with some of the mental aspects of premature ejaculation by increasing your confidence and self-esteem.
- Breathe. The sensation of penetration may be all it takes for your body to start the ejaculation process. If this sounds like you, you need to slow down and breathe. After insertion, just breathe and let your body feel the sensations before you add movement and friction.
- Involve your partner. Whatever you do, talk to your partner, especially if you want to try something new so you can last longer. Being open with your partner can help remove some of your stress and you can experiment together, which brings the fun back into the bedroom.
- Practice meditation for control. Control is part mental, so consider deep breathing and meditation exercises to increase your overall control.
- Try kegel exercises for men. Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic muscles and have been recommended for women for decades, but few realize the same option exists for men. These exercises involve tightening the pelvic muscles and holding them several times a day until the muscles are stronger and you have greater control.
- Invest time in foreplay. If your premature ejaculation is just a matter of being unable to last as long as your woman, don’t stress. Women generally take longer to reach orgasm than men. You can help her along by spending more time with foreplay before the main event.
- Practice. Extending your ability to last will take practice. Build your muscle control and mental control through masturbation if you are too nervous to work with your partner. Instead of masturbating for a quick release, draw out the process and that will teach you how to control ejaculation. Practice your control when you are alone and you will be able to use that control when your partner joins you.
- Use prescription medications as a last resort. Not only have you just read about a premature ejaculation treatment that may work for you, there are also medications that can help prolong your erection and ejaculation time. However, there are several harmful side effects to many of these drugs. Only try these after other methods have failed and you have consulted your physician.
- Be patient. You can succeed in stopping premature ejaculation but it will take practice and patience.
Filed Under: Sexual Health, Problems and Satisfaction in Men