Tips to improve and increase a low sperm count which the leading cause of male infertility is. Temporary reduction in sperm production is related to various causes like heavy duty cycling, exposure to extreme heat, ill fitting briefs, insomnia, performance pressure and emotional stress. All of these are causes of low sperm count in men. However, patients who suffer from this temporary low count can try out some helpful lifestyle changes to boost their sperm count.
About six percent of males between the ages of fifteen and fifty struggle with infertility. Male infertility can be caused by a variety of problems.
Aspecific cause, such as a varicocele, can be responsible for a low sperm count. A recent study shows that sperm count can be improved by a combination of zinc and folic acid. Low vitamin C has also been implicated in an abnormal sperm count. One all natural vitamin and fertility supplement called FertilAid for men has been found in a study to improve the sperm quality.
A specific cause, such as a varicocele, can be responsible for a low sperm count. A recent study shows that sperm count can be improved by a combination of zinc and folic acid. Low vitamin C has also been implicated in an abnormal sperm count. One all natural vitamin and fertility supplement called FertilAid for men has been found in a study to improve the sperm quality.
A low sperm count can also reflect lifestyle choices that negatively impact male fertility. The following are some that may influence the sperm count:
- Take a regular vitamin and fertility supplement including folic acid
- Stop smoking because smoking significantly decreases both sperm count and sperm-cell motility.
- Prevent overheating of the scotum: An increase of scrotal temperature (caused by tight underwear, long stays in a sauna or Jacuzzi, for example) can impair sperm production.
- Prevent excessive stress and perform relaxation exercises: Since infertility and life in general can be stressful, learn to relax. Stress is sometimes responsible for certain infertility problems such as hormonal problems.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Not too under or overweight since weight influences estrogen and testosterone levels.
- Stop using drugs: Prolonged use of recreational drugs (for example, alcohol, marijuana, cocaine).
- Stop steroids: Anabolic steroid use (may cause testicular shrinkage).
- Do not overly exercise: Overly intense exercise (high levels of adrenal steroid hormones can cause a testosterone deficiency).
- Stay away from Environmental hazards and toxins (such as pesticides, lead, paint, radiation, radioactive substances, mercury, benzene, boron, and heavy metals).
- Eat well, get hydrated and sleep well. Malnutrition and anemia can negatively affect your sperm count.
Increase Sperm Count
- Vitamins and nutrients improving sperm production.For male fertility it is not only the sperm count that matters but also the quality of your semen.Selenium and vitamins C and E can improve both your sperm cells’ production and their motility (swimming action).L-Arginine is amino acid (protein) that also plays an important role in semen production.
- PC exercises to increase the amount of ejaculate produced.A strong PC muscle (pubococcygeus muscle) achieved by pc exercises is not only shown to improve orgasms and increase the amount of the produced ejaculate but also help men maintain control over erections and ejaculations. PC exercises can really help men suffering from premature ejaculation.
- Natural enhancement pills to improve both sperm quality and quantity.In order to increase your sperm production and improve its quality you will need a mix of herbs, vitamins and minerals, which is why specially formulated for this purpose natural enhancement pills like Volume Pills are probably your best option for sperm volume.
Filed Under: Sexual Health, Problems and Satisfaction in Men